- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
Regular oral care can help prevent diseases and affect overall quality of life. People with dental insurance are much more likely to visit their dentist on a routine basis and receive consistent care. Our agent at Brady Insurance Group LLC in Kokomo, Indiana, can help you choose an individual dental plan so you can get the ongoing care you need.
Choosing an Individual Dental Plan
Oral health and individual dental plan needs vary according to age. For example, people in the 20 to 39 age group have fewer dental problems, while people ages 40 to 59 are more likely to need restorative procedures, such as root canals and crowns. In evaluating a dental plan, it is wise to consider:
- How many dentists are in the network? Dentists who participate in networks accept lower fees.
- Does the plan encourage preventative care? Preventative care reduces long-term dental costs and impacts overall healthcare costs.
- How quickly are calls answered, claims paid, and problems resolved? You want to have confidence in the quality of service your plan provides.
- Does the plan offer enhanced benefits for people with medical conditions? Many carriers offer enhanced benefits for little or no additional cost to people with health conditions such as diabetes, cardiac disease, and pregnancy.
Cost of Individual Dental Insurance
Individual dental insurance premiums vary widely depending on the type of plan you choose – HMO (with a more restrictive network), PPO (you can use a non-network dentist but pay more out of pocket), or indemnity (you choose your dentist, pay upfront, submit a claim, and wait for reimbursement). A Brady Insurance Group LLC agent can help you find a plan that fits your budget and provides the best benefits for you and your family.
Brady Insurance Group LLC offers free, comparative quotes on Individual Dental Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.